We've hosted couples from many cultures and would love to create a personal, intimate, and authentic experience for you and your loved ones.
When you choose The Heritage House & Garden as your wedding venue, we guarantee exclusive use of our self-catering and Bed & Breakfast accommodations so you can make the most of your stay. The bride, groom, and their families can stay in our perfectly-appointed French Manor House, which sleeps 16+ guests, while our self-catering cottages are available for overnight groups of 5.
- Wedding celebration should be held during November to February, as we do not have indoor wedding facilities as yet.
- Maximum number of wedding guests should be 120 - 150 guests.
- Due to our private small size accommodation and also to ensure your celebration has absolute privacy and exclusive use of the entire estate, reserving accommodation for the entire Manor house for minimum 1 night on weekday and minimum 2 nights on weekend / holiday are required.
- Wedding should be booked a minimum of 3 months in advance. Please book as far in advance as possible to ensure availability of the accommodation during your requested dates.
- Exclusive use of the common areas (living room, library, sitting room and dining room) in the Manor house to use for performing traditional Thai ceremony which can accommodate up to 20 people.
- Our exclusive Honeymoon Suite for the bride and groom.
- Exclusive use of the garden & grounds, swimming pool including the BBQ / pool house, sunset pavilion
- Exclusive use of our provided facilities – food preparation (catering) kitchen and toilets.
- A selection of decorations, table and chairs for rental.
- Basic illumination of the grounds when night fall and on-site car parking area for your guests also provided.
- Complimentary engagement photo shoot session for the bride and groom. Please ask for more details.